Are you looking to drive more traffic to your website?
Here are some proven ways to increase the flow of traffic to your site with little or no money at all.
- Submit your website to as many search engines as possible. You can start with some popular ones like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Alexa etc.
- Publish dynamic content on your website. Quality content will help to make exploring your website an enjoyable experience for your visitors. Content does not only attract traffic to your website, but it also encourages your visitors to stay on your website for a longer period of longer time. The longer they stay, the better chance you have to convert a simple visit into a sale.
- Make sure that all of the links in your website are in proper working order, with no broken links. Simply testing the links by clicking on them to make sure the links direct to the intended destination can save your business a headache in the future. Most importantly, you do not want to lose your business’s credibility to prospects who find that they clicked on a broken or unfriendly link.
- Submit your website to as many link directories and search engines as possible. That will improve your site ranking on search engines. While this may not get you instant traffic immediately, it helps to maintain a steady stream of targeted visitors.
- Sign off every email with a link to your website along with a brief mention of the benefits of your website. This serves as a good (and free) marketing tool for your website.
- Create a list for emailing purposes. Using a tool like an autoresponder will help you maintain the data of visitors that are looking for what you have to offer. This will help you build a database of targeted prospects who you can provide great value to and build a strong relationship with.
- Make sure you do not spam. Spamming will not only get you into every spammer’s database, but it also will not get you the right type of traffic either. In the end, you will realize that all the effort and time you put into “spamming” are as good as gone without any meaningful results.